Saturday, July 21, 2012

Resettlement Course

Prior to my retirement from Royal Malaysian Air Force in 1992, a Malaysian Armed Forces policy stated that I am entitled to a "Resettlement Course" of my choice. I presumed made a wise choice in "Tourism" and my application was accepted for the course titled "Tourism Agency Management" at the Institut Kemahiran Kementah, Sungai Buloh, Selangor.


Self at the Institute 1990

Certificate In Tourism Agency Management 1990

In 1992, I did my six months resettlement course at "The United Transport Company" a subsidiarily owned by MHSB a part and parcel of "Transport and Tourism Industry"and now run by the NADICORP Holding Sdn Bhd. with the name, Konsortium Transnasional Berhad(KTB). After six months, I was officially absorbed in the said company as administrative assistant cum training officer and served for nearly four years before retiring. 


The United Transport Company's bus 1992
Refer: http://www.ktb.com.my/knowingUs_aboutUs.htm

Me as a training officer - UTC Workers Induction Programme 1992

Meeting with managers on company's course planning.
(Self sitting No.3 from left)

My responsibility - For company's setting up for seminars and courses.

The Driver's Course opening ceremony by MHSB senior managers 1992.

Coordinating UTC Driver's Course, Sg.Petani, Kedah 1992.

MARA HOUSE(Training Center) at Lorong Binjai, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur 1993.
(Building now demolished paving ways for new development)
Training Officers Course 1993
(Self standing No 1 from Right to Left)






Training Officers Course at the MARA HOUSE, KL 1993
(Seft sitting No.1 from left)
Trainer's Certificate 1993
An Executive's visit to the MHSB KL 1993
(Self No.1 from the right)
Course Coordinator - Klang -Banting Driver's Course in Negeri Sembilan 1993
(Self standing No.1 from the right)
Course Coordinator - UTC Industrial Safety Course 1993
NIOSH locally conducted at Komplek Hijau Kuning, Alor Setar.Kedah.

The Islamic Funeral Undertaker (From 2001 - 20xx)
Refer my blog: http://islamicundertaker.blogspot.com

Today, I am a lifetime voluntary consultant on Islamic funeral services in my own community, starting base from my accumulated military background and experiences and to the present professional careers which I ever thought being the best of life spent wisely that concurred with pride and dignity achieved. Thank you to my beloved wife and sons, my brothers and sisters, relatives, friends and colleagues for their supports in making my personal career record a memorable piece. To conclude, may Allah bless both of my parents and all of us.

Regards,

MOHD ISMAIL BIN MOHD HASHIM

Sunday - 21nd July,2012 (01 of Ramadan,1433)





No comments: